Useless posts

In a message dated 01/26/1999 3:55:01 PM Central Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:03:27 -0500
>  From: "Brad Franklin" <bbb@domain.elided>
>  Subject: CHRIST! I want a NO "NO MARK" digest- cut it out!
>
>  I think we get the message - let's talk cars
>
>  Brad Franklin

I agree.  I've been very close a few times the last few months to
"unsubscribing."  What is this "no Mark" crap.  If I were him I'd be enjoying
the hell out of watching all of this go on.  If we ignored his posts he would
go away.  Let's give it a try.

I belong to a digest for the other vehicle I own too.  It receives probably a
quarter the number of posts as the BMW digest but 90% of them are actually
automobile related.  Makes for much quicker and easier reading.

Scott Hemauer
'94 325i
'95 Eclipse GSX