[no subject]

On a related thread, I recently found out I had a nail in another one of
my tires, and had it plugged.  I don't dare run these on the track, but
now I am going to have 5 SP8000s, two of them with plugs in them.  I am
probably going to keep them as street tires, and buy somthing a little
more sticky for the track, probably A032Rs.  Anyone have any horror
stories about running plugged tires on the street that they would like
to share?  It *shouldn't* be a problem, but I thought I would jab the
list with a stick and see what comes out.

///Michael
88 M3