Re: Tire life expectancy?

David wrote:

> Can any of you digesters out there who run on Michelin Pilots or the
> Dunlop equivalents (8000s?) comment on what kind of mileage you're
> getting out of these tires under normal driving conditions (ie- not
> including track/schools)?

David,

I have an 88 M3, and it had SP8s on it when I got it about 16 months
ago.  They weren't new, but had quite a bit of tread on them.  I run
them in warm weather, and run snows in the cold, so they have had about
8 months of use on them.  They have held up really well, except that I
found out one of them had a plug in it, so I bought a new one to replace
it for driving schools. (I have also used these at 2 driving schools)