<FS> 92' 3.8L M5

I thought some of you might be interested in my friend's car.  Yep, it's
the 3.8L EVOII motor and it's a real factory Euro car too.  I'm posting
this for him, the car has excellent mechanics as I've I seen the car
personally.  I would buy it for myself if I didn't already have a M3
Please e-mail Tom directly if you are interested.

Thanks for the bandwidth!  He's asking ~$16,000USD as of today's exchange.

BMW M5  May 1992 Avus Blue
3.8 litre 340 hp, 5 speed manual
Limited slip differential, 'Nurnburgring' electronic suspension (EDC)
17" 'throwing star' alloys with 235 front (new) and 255 rear (lots of
tread
left)

ABS, Seat belt tensioners, Remote locking and alarm
Electric steel sunroof, Full silver colour leather inside.
Electric seats with memory and heating, Automatic Air-Con.
Electric windows, electric mirrors - heated (M3).
Hidden roller blinds in all rear windows.
Extra interior light package (lights on vanity mirrors and extra lights in
rear)
Fog lights front and rear.

New service this week.   160,000km.  German registered.
Can be seen in Basel (Switzerland).   Price: 27000DM
Selling due to TVR coming.......
Call Tom on +41 79 439 5861 or email   laestig@domain.elided

Garrick S. Louie

End of bmw-digest V9 #911