E30 brakes (drivers school)

>I'd like to go with the Turner Cool Willy or Pagid race pads.
Unfortunately,
>I'm on a budget and $200+ for pads is just a little much to justify right
now.
>I've heard good things about the PF90's.
>
>Anyone know where I can find PF90's and how much they cost ?

O.G. Racing in Manassas, VA. carries them www.ogracing.com .  I paid
somewhere around $80 for them.  I've only used them at one school so far,
but they are a million times better than showing up with metal masters.

>It also seems like the majority of people run PF90's only on the front, and
use
>regular 'ole Metalmashers on the rear.  Does Performance Friction even make
pads
>for the rear ?

AFAIK, they still aren't making rear pads for E30s (i don't know about M3's
though).

Later,

Jason McCowan
NCC