E30 brakes (drivers school)

So, there's "only" 3 months to decide on a new brake set up for the buggy.  I'm
real tired of melting off Metalmasters, Jurid and the like ... so I'm planning
on installing ducts and a more aggressive pad.

I'd like to go with the Turner Cool Willy or Pagid race pads.  Unfortunately,
I'm on a budget and $200+ for pads is just a little much to justify right now.
I've heard good things about the PF90's.

Anyone know where I can find PF90's and how much they cost ?

It also seems like the majority of people run PF90's only on the front, and use
regular 'ole Metalmashers on the rear.  Does Performance Friction even make pads
for the rear ?

Wouldn't it be optimal to run the same pad material on  four corners ?

Robb Alarcon
BMW CCA 124504
Pittsburgh PA