I need some part numbers! (Lights)

I'm forwarding this for a friend. Please direct

Lisa
02 princess
72 2002
BMW CCA 130542
Cupertino, CA GGC

PS: "Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore... "

- ---------------------------------------
Friends,

I need part numbers for the following E30 M3 (1989) parts:

Front Driver's side fog light lense (I guess we knew it would crack one
day!)
Bulb for the above fog light (water got in!)
The part number for the elipsoid headlight lense.  (Is this the same
part
that can be found on the ('95 and '95) 540i?  If so I might be able to
get
one for less  $$$)

Well, please forward the part numbers if you've got them!

TIA,

Bill Bechtold <bbechtol@domain.elided>