RE: <WTB> 7 Series

I Write: -----------------------------

If you are looking for prices I would suggest going to:

http://www.edmunds.com/edweb/used/usedcars.html

I'm a recent owner of a 1988 735i automatic (beautiful condition, I'm =
loving every second of driving).  During my searching I ran in to two =
standards.  You may want to look at getting a car from Canada.  With the =
US dollar being so strong and older cars falling under the Free Trade =
Agreement, you can find yourself a bargin!

I saw an 88 or 89 735 in the paper over the weekend

http://www.torontostar.com

Good luck!

Daniel Feuer
88 735i