Re: -E36 M3 GTR- Questions?

David,

I don't have any pictures of one but there is a 1/18th scale model of it
available.  It's made by UT models and is black with Fikse FM10 type
wheels.  Looks great!

I found mine at The Sharper Image but it's also available through
Exoticar Model Company along with race replica versions of the PTG 06
and the Red Bull M3's.  Check out their site at:

http://www.otn.com/exoticar/exotichome.html

Calvin Hare
'96 M3