Brett Anderson

Brett,

I am truly sorry to see you go.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts
and value the great advice you have given this digest.  It's just too bad
that we have had a few morons destroy this list for us.  It is in even
sadder that our list administrator has let it get to this point.  Like some
else mentioned the digest my page down key has started to wear out.

Good luck, hope to see your posts soon.

Kevin Lee
94 BMW 318ic
90 Honda Accord, spends weekends on jack stands
74 Ford F100, hauls parts for the honda

o/______\o
(oo_OO_oo)

>Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:03:51 -0500