E30. OBC AAAA. What is this?

I just installed an OBC back into my 1989 325 iC and did not bother to =
worry about it showing incorrect info, except that related to speed.  Only =
the speed section of the instruments cluster works.  That is my next =
project.  Maybe tomorrow evening.

Anyway, at first the OBC would start up only after I'd driven for about =
5-10 mins and now it displays an AAAA when it does.  Earlier it would =
display the average speed fine and other stuff incorrectly.

While the PPPP seems to have been documented well on the WWW - Dale =
Beuning's Page - the AAAA condition does not seem to be.  Can anyone out =
there help.  I'm going to try the battery disconnect procedure today.

Thanks.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 is
1989 325 iC