Dysfunctional digest family (WOB would be redundant as this is the Digest)

I WANT MY MTV! No wait, it's sucked since '86 or
so. I WANT A MARK-FREE DIGEST! AND LAP DANCES AT
WORK!

I think a lot of you need to take back what you
said about that guy who said the digest sucks;
that dude was just ahead of his time. I have been
on the Digest for exactly a year and in that time
it has gone from 4-5/day to 10-12/day, while
actually declining in useful content.  You young
whippersnappers . . . ok, now I'm sounding like an
old fart so I'll stop.

Andy '95 M3