<E30> 86 325e -- Remaining Parts

I have the following remaining parts. Someone offered to
buy the car as it is tomorrow afternoon but I did
manage to get a few parts off before getting the offer.
The buyer was mainly interested in the engine, body
and transmission. I have two fog lights with their
protective covers, front console ash tray, factory
radio, side 2 of the auto reverse probably needs to be
demagnetized...recently replaced two IC's in it to get
the FM working. I have sold most of the parts I had
managed to take off...Thanks to all those who contacted
me. Car goes at 2pm tomorrow CST.

Mike Theuri