Re: (Really) Richard Welty is an IDIOT !

> Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:17:22 -0800 (PST)
> From: Mike Klein <klein@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: (not really) Richard Welty is an IDIOT !
>

> You know, I don't think the problems on this list are a whole lot
Richard's
> fault.  The list content reflects its members, including how they
react to
> idiotic postings.  They happen in every digest, email list, etc.
For some
> reason (and I'm not going to attempt to presume the reason here) too
many
> people on this list continue to respond to them.

However, if Richard HAD been monitoring the Digest, this little crisis
would have been averted.  Considering the lack of response to the
aforementioned subject, it's apparent that Richard either isn't
monitoring the Digest or he has lost interest.

> "Just ignore 'em, they'll go away" -- it really works.

Yes, but when.  It seems that the same folks write the drivel that
flows in both directions just to give themselves something to do in
their spare time.
==
Matthew Yip
mgyip@domain.elided