RE: new CA emissions laws V8's

>I was thinking that since CA is taking a step in limiting emissions on
>diesels and changing gas restrictions maybe it is feasible to do other
>things as well.
>I used to have a V8 SUV that drank fuel.  Maybe we should limit V8's to

>commercial applications only.  Do we really need them on the road.
This
>will save a lot of fuel.  Just a thought.  Please replay with comments.

You ask do we really need V8's on the road? What kind of question is
that? thats like asking do we need V6's inline 6's or anything for that
matter. Should we all drive a 4 cylider that gets good MPG. I want some
thing that is fast. And you don't need a car that is fast. You must like
your car if you read this digest. And I'm sure there is something on
your car that some would that you don't need. Like do you need your A/C
or your radio these are all things that make your car more fun to drive.
V8's should never be taking off the road and just used for commercial
apps. It's fun to me to drive a gas guzzleing V8's thats fast, (but not
as fun as my 325e). To me its not a matter of need.