Re: Bubba Ness Monster...

Look, you guys - I was one of those lucky kids who grew up driving Daddy's BMW
and fell in love with it...now I have one of my own.  I am on the list because
I love cars, and more specifically, I love my BMW.  I have other cars, and I
am on other lists - this one is markedly "less enjoyable," of late.  As to
Rob's car, ANYTHING is worth exactly what someone else will pay for it.  It is
a VERY simple economic principle.  I haven't seen too many acceptable 535i's
for $2500 in my year-long search...in fact, it's hard to find a 5 spd. at
all...  Regardless, this is a private transaction - it's none of MY business,
let alone the rest of those outside of the dealings.  If any of you ever have
a need to sell your vehicle, I am sure that you might start with this list.
Everybody wants top dollar when selling, and is offended by anything less than
an earth shattering bargain when buying...Rob has helped an awful lot of folks
with e28's out here, and I am sure he will request weekend visitation for
Helen.  If Hillary hasn't killed Bill yet, maybe you should let Kibort live...
If not, maybe you should sell your BMW and by a Lincoln Continental, get
someone to drive you around in it, and get off this list.  This list should
exist for drivers, as well as those who are dedicated to BMW vehicles; not as
a bullhorn for those who have exhausted any other outlet they once had.  My
point is this:  it seems that there has been much heated discussion lately
which true enthusiasts have absolutely ZERO interest in.  I would be very
interested to learn the actual number of "unsubscribe" requests the digest has
received in the last months...
   We need to remember exactly why we all get the same digest... I love my
car.  I don't want to be ashamed of the stigma that it carries...

My thoughts - rob