<all>RE: Pressure Bleeders

Re: cheap source of pressurized air for pressure bleeding (not suitable for the
Griot's vacuum system) -- I'm using a pesticide spray tank (never used for
anything but brake bleeding, of course).  $12 for a 1-gallon plastic one.  No
pressure gauge, but I pump until I feel significant resistance (hmmmm... must
be 15 psi) and then bleed away.  The whole bleeding system cost about $40.

		-Mike

'98 323iC (not bled yet -- but stock brakes are too mushy!  Nothing a little
Ate Super Blue won't fix, I suspect)

'87 Carrera coupe (ahhh.... brakes feel *just right* :-)