Re: "Helen" BA

>From: "Mark Nernberg" <mjn@domain.elided>
>Subject: re: "Helen"
>
>The further facts: "Helen" *has* been driven hard.  (What other car do
=
>you think Rob takes to auto-x and driver's schools?

Y'know FAG, why don't you tell us what car he uses. You seem to know so
much.
I have attended many autocrosses with Rob, drivers schools too.
Guess what, remember Pizzafest one ? Y'know, the one where you were
going to autocross your Ferrari F50 but it was raining ! Rob autocrossed
Helen because his autocross car (an 87 Celica) suffered a failure that
day. He had a friend drive the Celica there specifically to autocross
it, but couldn't.
Then there was the Bubba FATT late last year, Helen was taken to the
track and got 5 hours of driving time put on her. Oh, but it wasn't on
the track, it was going to Alexandria, from Summit Point, to buy a new
control arm so we could get Kathy Lyle home in her damaged, street, M3.
Rob drove, as always, Ben Liaw's E30 M3.
As far as I know, Helen has been autocrossed ONCE you fucking little
faggot.

>Whatever you do: DON'T LET BUBBA ROB SCREW YOU IN THE ASS!

Jealous 'cause he wouldn't do you, or is the fact that he is over the
age of 17 too much for you to handle ?

>BTW: Do you want to buy a car from a guy who is so devoid of a personal
=
>life that he has to name his car "Helen" like his girlfriend or =
>something?

I've met his girlfriend, quite a nice girl and not named Helen. Now, let
me ask you this, would you buy a car from a guy who claims to be an F1
instructor, claims to own an F50 and a McLaren F1 and even claims to
have "campaigned" a turbo MR2 when in fact, that person has never even
seen a race track in real life.

> I don't mean to assail Rob's sexual orientation,

Yes you did, or you would not have mentioned it.  You make yourself feel
more secure by attacking other people.

You sir, are a waste of fresh air.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician