Richard Welty is an IDIOT ! BA

Sorry for the subject Richard, but it seems it may be the only way to
get your attention these days. You certainly can't be reading the BMW
digest through.
For those who care, I have met Richard and found him quite likeable, I
have nothing against him personally,  but the current state of the
digest is ridiculous, it has to stop.

Please hand over control of the BMW digest to someone who is willing to
moderate it.
Or better still, shut it down and allow someone who cares to start up a
decent version that can be controlled.
It used to be a place where people could ask questions and have them
answered, even sell their odds and ends if they wished.

Now it has become a Mark Kilbort and Fag Nernburk public soap box.

As of this message, I have uns*ubscribed from the digest.  Anyone
wanting actual BMW help can find me on alt.autos.bmw or email me
directly.

When the various antagonists are banned from the digest, someone please
let me know and I'll stick my head back in here.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you