E30. OBC Fixed. Readings off on account of bad instruments cluster though.

I finally, with my girlfriend's help, managed to fix the OBC back into my =
convertible.

Many months ago, I'd spliced a new harness onto the existing wiring =
(chopped up my radio thief) and the OBC did not work.  Yesterday, I =
decided to look at it again - invigorated from my radio and ABS victories =
- - and took the console apart again.

My girlfriend spotted that a brown/grey and brown/white (looked the same =
color to me!) wire had been interchanged and so had two brown/blue (these =
two looked the same too!) wires.  Once sorted out, the thing worked.

But, wait!  Everything is not done yet!  The instruments cluster does not =
work properly so the OBC readings, with the exception of avg speed (the =
speedo does work), is off.  More once I fix the instruments.

Anyone needing any help with the wiring/relays/fuses/backlight/console on =
this task, feel free to write me a mail.

Neil Deshpande
1988 325 is
1989 325 iC