Re: Stereo Questions and such

>So I guess my questions are:
>1) what are the stock head/amp?/speakers for the 87-325

Blaupunk head unit, and tiny little Blau amp by your antenna motor. 5 1/4
in the kick panels with tweeters in the pods. The same speakers are used in
the rear (as far I could tell laying on my back in the trunk)  The Boston
Acoustics are not standard but are a common drop in for this car because
the tweeters will fit in the pods by the window AFAIK.

>2) for the audiophiles what would be the best amp/box/speaker combination
>for hard hitting "rave" type music?>3) how much more power can I drive
without having to change alternators?  So>far everything seems kosher.

A/D/S are commonly referred to be "the best" but personal preference plays
a huge role. Check alt.car.audio for lots of yelling and arguing regarding
what is best and for your alternator question.

Dave Larocque
'87 325