Stereo Questions and such

I noticed some people asking questions regarding bass and E30's.  I just
finished migrating the stereo system from my Nissan 240 to my new (to me) 87
325.  The car had boston acoustics component fronts and Bost Acou 2-way mids
in the rear deck (5-1/4")  The tweeters for the front components were
mounted in the door just to the upper-left of the window crank blank plug
(on the drivers side.  Did the 87 325's come with stock components in the
front?  Were the stock speakers Boston Acoustics?

I mounted the brand new Cerwin Vega component controllers under the rear
seat and ran newwires to the mids and tweeters up each sill well to the
front.  The rear cerwin vega 2-way were dropped through the deck.  I boutght
a new Pioneer 522GX or something like that 4-channel 70 watt/channel amp
(bought it because of the 0.003 THD).  That amp was mounted in the rear
trunk and powered the rear deck speakers and the component controllers under
the rear seats.  The old Kenwood Flip-face KDS7009 head unit looks good
(always gets the smile when it rotates) although I have yet to find a
finishing piece that will cover the edges around the head unit.  No speakers
were connected to the head unit, all powered through RCA-to-Amp in rear.
The Pioneer amp has four channel inputs and two channel output which is
daisy chained to the Jensen (I know it sucks) 300 watt four channel bridged
to two mono channels running the Jensen Pre-fab box (I know that sucks too).
It is nice with the battery right at the amps in the rear.  To increase the
resonating I punched out the "ski hole?" in the rear seat upright and now
the bass soubds good.

So I guess my questions are:
1) what are the stock head/amp?/speakers for the 87-325
2) for the audiophiles what would be the best amp/box/speaker combination
for hard hitting "rave" type music?
     (I assume my box/amp will be replaced when I get the chance)
3) how much more power can I drive without having to change alternators?  So
far everything seems kosher.

I only got to listen to the stereo for the 3 minute drive from my fiends
garage to my apartment (no garage).  So far everything sounds great.