Mechanics tool guide

Mark N wrote:

>This humorous post you placed on the digest fails to give credit to the =
>real author.  While I'm being too lazy to go look it up myself, I =
>remember reading this in Road and Track awhile ago in an article I =
>believe was written by Peter Egan.  To post in this manner without =
>extending credit to the original author is called PLAGIARISM.

Who the hell gives a S#%T!?!?!  Get over yourself and this petty, "I always
have to be right" crap folk like you espouse!!!

If you feel the need to be a teacher, go get a job and teach to your
heart's content.

But PLEASE LEAVE THE BULLS#%T AT THE DOOR!

John F.
95 525iA
GGC member...blah blah blah

I'm feeling MUCH better now