re: Mechanics Tool Guide

This humorous post you placed on the digest fails to give credit to the =
real author.  While I'm being too lazy to go look it up myself, I =
remember reading this in Road and Track awhile ago in an article I =
believe was written by Peter Egan.  To post in this manner without =
extending credit to the original author is called PLAGIARISM.

Please tell the poster from the cycle digest that he is an idea-thief =
and should be punished by having his remaining brains removed.

Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime