Mark Kibort caught lying!

I really hate to continue to allow the abuses of this digest by Mr. =
Kibort to continue, but in his recent post to the digest, regarding =
"tested" cars with the "eram" device, he wrote:

|MR2 Turbo off street was  198 hp , with eRAM was a gain of 7hp from =
5000
|rpm to 6500rmp  and a peak of 9hp.
|(the turbo also had a HKS filter that had already gained 5hp on the =
dyno,=3D

Having owned and campaigned a Toyota MR2 Turbo (most recently before =
acquiring my M3), the stock dyno, using a chassis dyno, measuring HP at =
the rear wheels, will only show 171HP at the rear wheels.  I know this =
from repeated testing on my own car, along with information shared with =
many other MR2 pilots.

The second thing which makes Mr. Kibort's post even a more flagrant lie =
is that HKS does not make any filters or filter systems which would fit =
the MR2.  In fact, when I was looking at HKS goodies for my MR2, HKS =
told me that most of their setups involved a K&N system.

How much longer until Richard kicks Mr. Kibort off?  Soon, I hope.

Mark J. Nernberg
arete est epistime