insurance & seattime

All this talk about insurance and drivers' schools has got me thinking..
I'm insured with USAA and I'm pretty sure that I'm fine running FATT's and
BMW schools, but I was planning on running seattime (no instructors, just
track time) next season..  I guess I would be SOL if something were to
happen while running at a seattime since it can be viewed as "preparing for
a race", am I right?  I'm going to call my agent in the morning to find out
for sure.  I was just wondering if anyone insured with USAA has had any
experience with this..  Any tips on what I should say when I call them?  I'm
half expecting them to tell me that I would have no coverage whatsoever
(while at the school) as soon as I mention the word racetrack.

Thanks,

jason mccowan
ncc