mark neremberger

Message text written by Jerry Brown
>Interesting.  Stock turbo boost on an MR2 turbo is 9 psi.
> =

> Caught again, Mr. Idiot.
> =

>           ^     ^   ^        ^  ^    ^
> =

> Mark Nernberg.<

off the street with a HKS intake  (yes , it was a HKS intake , just becua=
se
your
to stupid to be able to find one doesnt make it unavailable)
Also , that implies that it has been modified.   He also had a GReedy
intercooler.
16psi was what his boost was set at for all runs.   My  7-9 hp was gained=
 =

with nothing changed other than the eRAM added to the AFM and we ran 2 ru=
ns
with
each type of cone filter.    Initally , the owner had gained 5 hp with
removing the stock
airbox and installing a HKS cone filter( this was also verified with the
import tuning magazine =

dyno results of a stock MR2 turbo)

So, please say you are sorry for calling me a liar as I have not told
anything but the truth .
Its ok, you didnt know we were talking about a stock turbo, oh yeah , you=

said we didnt =

have an HKS filter, so you were in denial.

Mark Kibort