Re: Falken Tyres

Daniel,
I have been using Falken tyre for quite a few years now and find them
brilliant.
My E30 Cabrio is fitted with Zeix ZE-502's in 205-50-15. I put in 3 or 4
track days a year as well as daily driving, and they perform well in the
wet and dry. Excellent grip, low noise and long wearing. I've put about
12000 km on my current set and they look good for at least the same amount
or more again.

I don't know what they're worth over in the US, but here in Oz they cost
AUD$140 which is really good value.

All the usual disclaimers apply

Ian Solomon
Member #257