bmw magazine info

Jack:

BMW Magazine is a quarterly magazine; however, I've had to pay to get no. 2
(on the new 3 series)  I was at the local dealer getting some parts and saw
the 98' accessories catalog and wheels catalog and quickly grabbed those.
I also saw the Magazine and automatically assumed that it was for sale and
the guys charged me.  I dunno whether it was because I offered or not...
maybe I got ripped?

"Jack@Home" <jack.money@domain.elided> previously wrote:

here is the info i got:

<<Hi, the BMW magazine you have recieved in Detroit AutoShow is specifically
for Detroit autoShow.  BMW magazine are quartly magazine.  You can get one
in the dealership for free.  Just ask for it.  Or if your car still under
warrenty.  You should have it 4 times a year, FREE.>>