STATE FARM INS./ POLICY CHANGE WITH LATEST PREM. NOTICE

I just received by semiannual prem. notice for my M-3 (which actually went
down) but with the typical insert with notice to certain policy changes such
as '' THERE IS NO COVERAGE WHILE  VEHICLE IS OPERATED IN, ENGAGED IN PRACTICE
FOR, OR IS BEING PREPARED FOR ANY RACING OR SPEED CONTEST. THIS APPLIES WHILE
THE VEHICLE IS OPERATED OFF PUBLIC ROADS ''  *This sounds like drivers
schools. I have done several schools and planned on a few this year but can't
take the financial chance if this new policy change could be used against me
in a legal confrontation. Hope for some opinions from some lawyers or
insurance Exec. on our list.