BOB STROMMEL and testing the supercharger.

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Until Mr. Kibort is willing to have his wonderful little invention teste=
under real-world conditions by someone other than himself, he's just
selling snake oil.  =

The offer stands, Mr. Kibort.  You have my mailing address. =

Bob Stommel <

YES , I AM ON FOR THE TEST.    I had to make a screen to go on the
back of the eRAM.  Now it is safe to test on your vehicle.  If you havent=
 =

noticed, Ive tested it on other vehicles.  Dont be so critical of the
specs.
I have to make range claims as the gains are withing 4-6% hp gains
So, hear are the actural values and dont like to just quote the peak HP,
the sustained HP is much more =

valuable.  =

MR2 Turbo off street was  198 hp , with eRAM was a gain of 7hp from 5000
rpm to 6500rmp  and a peak of 9hp.
(the turbo also had a HKS filter that had already gained 5hp on the dyno,=

for a total gain from  stock air box of 14hp)

the 911 carrara,  was 201 off the street and had a sustained 5- 8hp gain
from  3500 to 6300rpm, with a peak of 9hp.
(this 911 had a stock air box and we just put it right on the intake
opening with the stock filter in the box)

So, I believe and will send the unit to you .  However, I was trying to g=
et
the local e30 tested as it had a stock airbox and
is a very easy modification. =

These units are very expensive to make and would rather test locally.    =

But since you made such a point in your last post, Ill sent you one.

Mark kibort
www.innoventions.org  (check out the new page with all the dyno numbers s=
far with pictures at the dyno)