Bob No need for the flame. Real numbers

Message text written by INTERNET:bmw@domain.elided
>Well, I see that Mr. Kibort has finally slipped up and proven to us that=

his HP gain numbers are contrived.  First it was 9-10 HP gain.  Then, aft=
er
several astute Digesters confronted him, he dropped it to 6-9 HP gain.
Then it dropped to 5HP gain.  Now he's back up to 5%, which by the way
would be 12 HP on a 95 M3.  Which of his stories is the real one?<

the gains are :
4-6% as they have always been.

some cars get peaks of 9hp, but I go with area under the curve.  It has
been 7-9hp with the 911 carrara and =

7-9 with the MR2 turbo, and 9 on the 928, and 4 on the Honda civic.   =

See my next email for your offer for a dyno test. =

mark