Price Question?

Fellow Digesters,

I went to a local BMW dealer and got a written price quote on a new 323is.
The quote was for a 323is, Blk on Blk leatherette, with sport package, sound
system, and sunroof.  The total price he gave me was 31K before tax.  What I
wanted to know is, Is that a decent offer?  I would like to find out before
I went any further.  Can someone who may have gone through this help?  I am
a first time buyer, so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks
Renato Gravato
BMW 325 1987