(WOB) Making a bad situation worse.

John Firestone wrote:
"I am flaming you because the term "slam Dunk" must somehow refer to a black
person and so therefore, I am offended...."

I guess John was trying to be funny. It wasn't funny to me. If he's trying
to say that the current thread caused by this Michiel character is not
worthy of response, I think John is very wrong. If he's trying to say that
"slam Dunk" refers to Black people (notice that the "B" is capitalized,
just like the "I" in Irish and the "H" in Hispanic), I am appalled. Making
the connection of "slam Dunk" and Black people was by Johns doing. If it
was to be humorous or not, John is the one that made the connection and by
such makes him a racist in my book. Racists are the ones that make jokes
about culture, color and origin.

Yes John, now you've put yourself on the same low level as this Michiel.
The only difference is, at one time you actually presented good material to
this forum. Michiel is of such little value that I would not even address
such scum. Someone not long ago posted the suggestion of reading your posts
before sending them. I second the suggestion.

- - Chip