It's finally here!

Well, I finally took delivery of my 1998 M3/4, Techno Violet/Black, that
was coming from NY.

Wow what a car!

I picked it up on Sat morning in Gilroy (CA), on my way to be a part of
Tour of the Gods (a driving event put together by the Golden Gate Chapter's
Ken Robertson thru
Seqouia National Park). I didn't drive on the actual Tour, but drove it
down and back to the Bay Area. It was hard to keep within the break-in
parameters, but I managed :-) As a result of the drive, I'm half-way
through the break-in period (~600 miles on the clock).

I'll be completing the break-in in the next two weeks in preparation for
the Sears Point school on Oct 3&4 - ought to be fun!

I have no *immediate* upgrade plans, although in a few weeks it'll most
likely get X'd & BL/SS'd.

Thanks for letting me share my enthusiasm,
Jim Bassett
Walnut Creek, CA
1998 M3/4
BMW CCA #131681