E30: My car slows down!

I own a 1987 325is with 175k miles.

I have recently become more and more aware of my car slowing down
substantially when I take my foot of the accelerator.  For those of you
who are space cadets like myself and have left the emergency brake on
while pulling out of the driveway it feels similar.

Has anyone had a similar problem with their E30's?

I am planning on checking my e-brake this weekend.  Any other
suggestions for what the problem might be ie worn wheel bearings?