<02> Comprehensive '02 Links Page

< I am new to the group, as well as the "new" owner of a 1976 2002,
which is
< painted the factory metallic blue.  I got the car for $1000 bucks and
it
< runs perfectly. *snip*

< I am just wondering if anyone has a comprehensive list of 2002 related

< web sites on the net?  I have found many but I know I am probably
missing
< some cool sites.

< Kris

Congrats on what will hopefully be the most rewarding car you've ever
owned.

I've been maintaining a page for about 7 months now, which I believe is
the largest page of 2002 links of all the '02 pages as I could find at:

http://www.cottagesoft.com/~in2002/index_g.htm

It's really been a good resource to keep me inspired on my
restoration/rebuild of my tii.  Hope some others have found it to be as
such.  If you'd like your site added, link updated or removed for that
matter, let me know.

Tom Clark
'72 2002tii
'85 525e