<wob> Valve cap correction

Just to give you all the best info:

These valve caps that I am getting for you (I do not use selling, because
selling implies profit, I am doing this to help, and am taking like $2 as
payment for my time) are ABS, not Brass.  They are manufactured from brass
into an ABS that will not interact with salt and road grime to cause
seizing.  These are the best caps available that I have seen.

Also, I referenced some people who may have let some other people down in
the past with these caps.  I want to set the record straight and tell you
all that I was not focusing in on any individual in a horribly negative
light (or I would have used names).  Lets all lighten up.  Also, many will
remember that I stood up for that other gentleman then and still say that I
think he is a nice guy.

BTW, I am only going to keep taking orders for these caps till Friday, then
I will actually order them for us all.

Thanks,

Brad.
Bradley J. Otoupalik