<E30> Brake Pad Upgrade

I'm thinking that I need to consider a brake pad improvement, just in case I
should accidentally find myself on a race track some time in the near
future, know what I mean?

I would appreciate suggestions and advice on maybe a particular carbon
fiber-type pad that would be suitable for street use, but would also hold
up under mild-to-moderate drivers school use.  All opinions welcome.

In the past I've used ATE Super Blue fluid, and I liked it.  If you think I
should consider a different fluid, let me know.

As always, TIA for your advice.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chpater
BMW CCA #44977