Re: <all> Rear View Mirror - How to Replace??? BA

>From: Chris Baisley <cbaisley@domain.elided>
>Subject: <all> Rear View Mirror Remove & Replace - How to Replace???
>
>There are two spring loaded pins that appear to be the retaining
mechanism,
>and it also appears that brute force might be the way to get the mirror
>remount, but I wanted to check prior to breaking something!
>
>Chris Baisley

Place the mirror so one of the spring loaded tabs in in the holder, use
a screw driver to push in the other tab while  applying pressure to the
mirror.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you