re: racism

     Michiel van Wessem, you to are missing the whole damn point!!!
You heard the racial remark, you gave the man his money!
What part of you are a D*ck don't you understand?
Then you try to say "I am just the messenger". What a
crock of shit. You as a MAN should of looked at the
owner and said "You know what, stick that wheel
up your ass sideways", but no, in light of a good deal
you decide to give some obvious bigot your money.
What a man. Way to take a stand, then you got the
balls to defend your position with your new wheel on your
car. I hope every time you look at that wheel you can feel some
level of guilt for aiding and abetting a racist jerk.
    Maybe you and MK can share the "dishonorable act of the month"
award. At least MK does not try to defend his dishonorable
position. Great company you keep.

- --Martin Miller
P.S. Money, Money, Money, what it will make some people do!