Supposed Racism, or not.

Michiel, you wrote:

>Major muddy mess in the rain there. There
>was a black guy getting the parts off outside in the mud and rain while the
>white owner was joking about this nigger working on Martin Luther King Day.

and claim:

>... explained to him that I think using that word is not the same as calling
>someone a nigger.

Michiel, say what you mean and mean what you say.  You didn't use quotes
in the above passage to attribute that slur to someone else.  You wrote it
- -without- quotes.  You described a Black man as a "nigger."

You reap what you sow, and you sowed a BIG mistake.
No wonder people are calling you a racist.

Perhaps you can learn from your mistake; in the future, to avoid confusion,
use quotes when quoting others.  If you're quoting yourself, then
I suggest that you leave this forum.

Jason Leung
92 332i