Why you are an idiot. Read slow, move your lips

     Michiel van Wessem <jmvw@domain.elided>

     says:

     You say I gave several examples of being a complete idiot. I suppose
     you're saying this because I wrote how I drove really fast? Well, I
     don't ever really drive so fast. I checked the top speed of my car.
     This was on a freeway without any traffic, with no on or off ramps for
     about 30 miles. Was it illegal to do that? I'd think so. Was it bad?
     Yeah, maybe a bit. Unsafe? I don't think so. And you've never done
     something like that?

     Sure I was rambling. No, I didn't have any particular point. Is that
     the purpose of the list, to have lots of points?

     Now, do you still think you were right?

     Jim, I advise you to think before you attack people.

     <<<

     Advise away bucko.  Two points.  You never said anything about the
     racial slur other than to include it.  Good breeding Michiel.  Second,
     no your not any idiot because you drive fast.  Your an idiot because
     in the process you broke your car in one way or another how many
     times?  If you can't control your car, you can't keep from hitting my
     kid instead of the curb.  That's why your an idiot.  Clear?

     Jim Powell