fog lights on with the high beams, give me a break

Someone recently posted a question about how to wire the car so the
headlights (Hella h-4's no less) could be made to operate on high beam while
the fog lights were also lit.  The poster even asked for comments so here
goes.

Fog lights with low beams are irritating enough, why make the situation even
worse.  Here in the Charlotte NC area, about 30% of the cars (higher
percentage or SUV's) run the fog lights constantly.  This is on well lit
city streets in heavy traffic.  For the vast majority of us, this is very
irritating.  Fog lights were meant for FOG.

(yes I know this thread is old and tired, but when someone tries to be even
more obnoxious with them it merits a reply).

Dave the WEENRDOG (e30 325eis?)
Dixie (1994 740il black and tan dachshund, built for comfort not for speed)
Heidi (1996 M3 light weight dachsie, quickest, best handling pooch on the
planet)