Purdy valve caps are a PITA

>Now, for something completely trivial;  I saw a set of tire valve stem caps
>with roundels on them not too long ago on an 850.  I've lost a couple on
>the M3 and since I'm replacing them, might as well investigate getting a
>set of those.  They look pretty sharp.

Mike,

Don't buy these unless you are prepared to routinely lube the valve stem
threads with anti-seize.  While they look trick, they WILL seize on the
valve stems over time and if they do you'll need a pair of vice grips to get
them off.   I believe they are made of aluminum or some alloy.   Not very
handy for checking the air in the tires when you can't get them off !

Duane Collie
www.bubbaclub.com
Bubba-kids need your support