ES Tuning Group buy (NJ + local)

Per my post, several digests ago, I wanted to see if we could try and
pool resources and get a group buy going for the NJ and other local
areas.  I think I have gotten only 1 reply (318, but they are still in
the process of making them).  So, I'm gonna let this hang up in the air
for another day and then I'm going to purchase one for myself (prolly
friday).

As I stated earlier, they are way back ordered and I am unsure as to
when they will be available.  (order now, prolly get them before
springtime)  There is a BMWCCA discount (someone mentioned $358 for a
E36 328 one (down from $377)), shipping was around 35 bucks.  I talked
to them and they'd be willing to try and set up a deal if we wanted to
buy in a group.  I was specifiying NJ area cause distribution would be a
pain in the arse otherwise.  (Less anyone has any other suggestions)

Usual disclaimers apply...no affiliation...blah blah...

- --Mike
  96 328is BL/SS/ERK w/Rob Knob soon to be x-braced
  BMWCCA NJ