10 laps not long enough,

> How great is it to run 10 laps, get a sweat going , see acouple of
spins  or close calls
come back to the pits and exchange laughs with your new found friends. =3D=

You only run 10 laps? - that won't even get the car warmed up
<

Thunderhill
Your car begins to melt at this point.   the tires are warm after the 3 r=
lap.
brakes are smoking after 2.      Are you spewing dribble or drivel now???=

Peter, ( who also instructs at BMW club events ) would have to disagree.
we hang it out there.  Its fun, its real racing, and its an adrenaline
rush.
Get over it.  Its all GOOD!!!!

Mark