Making new friends at the track. (maybe not at a BMW club event)

Hey michael , read my response below to yours

>I blew a radiator hose at a PCB Porsche BMW race 15 min.
> before my race. some guy that I didnt even know, comes
> over right next to another stranger with a new bottle of
> watter wetter,and fresh water. I hate to say it, but I
> dont think anyone besides just a select (well adjusted
> few) would be that charitable.

i disagree. i have met very few (if any) folks in racing who wouldn't
give you the shirt off their backs to help you get back onto the
track.<
are the same people that try and burn me a new one every time I
post some information.      Ever thought about that.

Come out to the NASA PCB race next time you get a chance.
I would even give the assholes on this list a hand if they needed
a brake bleed or coolant hose.    Make no mistake, the events
I run in is a ton of fun,  and I spend most of my time talking to everyon=
e,
getting lots of laughs and making new friends.   =

mark =