17" Tires on 325i

I know this question has been asked before but I forgot the answer.
I have purchsed (4) 17x7.5 alloy wheels for my 1994 325i. I was planning on
going with 225/45/17 Tires. The Tire rack says these might be a problem in the
rear and may require a camber adjustment. He said 215 would be safe. For those
of you that have upgraded to 17" tires,will the 225's pose a problem? I
thought I remembered some members using 235"s on all 4 corners with no rubbing
anywhere.

Thanks,
John