Nice post

     Michiel van Wessem <jmvw@domain.elided>

     Rambled on about nothing in particular.

     So Michiel.  I read your post thinking you have to have a point in
     here somewhere besides using racial slurs.  Nope nothing.  Well you
     did give several examples of being a complete idiot and needing to
     have your drivers license burned at your public hanging.  Michiel
     besides being an idiot, you're a public menace on the roads.  I'm
     going to keep your little narrative on file so it can be used as
     evidence of a pattern of behaviour when your inevitable vehicular
     homicide trial comes up.

     Have a really, really bad day Michiel.

     Jim Powell